Hopefully everyone is holding it together as much as possible. Soon Halloween will be here and it's sugar rush time for all the little monsters in our lives. Their our children but they sure act like monsters sometimes. Today my ten year old daughter comes to me and says "Mommy i don't want to be a Shedevil anymore i want to be a genie". I cannot wait until the day that i can sit back and say " Naijeh i don't want meatloaf today i want lobster. I guarentee i will not get the same reaction that i gave her! But no matter what when our kids get older they should be very greatful for all the things that we do, and see all the things that we sacrifice for them to be happy. And if they don't remember we have photos!!!!!!!!!
Here are some words of wisdom:
If anything matters than everything matters. Because you are important, everything you do is important. Every time you forgive, the universe changes, every time you reach out and touch a heart or a life, the world changes!
I love your words of wisdom. If parents allow it, kids can be ungrateful little monsters. The pictures will mean so much to you when your kids get older.
ReplyDeleteHi Kameisha,
ReplyDeleteI love your words of wisdom also. They are very encouraging. I always tell my kids that they need to be grateful for all they have and what we do for them as parents.
Enjoyed reading your post:)