Saturday, November 6, 2010

What's is love?

Hello Bloggers this is my little area of comfort when something is bothering  me. I can write whatever i want and not have anyone think that i am a lunatic. Everytime i find myself in a relationship that seems to be going well , something always have to happen. What is it? Do men always assume that because they are in a relationship with someone that is younger than them that the other person is just retarded? Who's really the retarded one?   Words for today: Even if you guard your heart better than the first time, there is always that possibility that a person will get to it and hurt it again. But it will never hurt the same as that first time because you always are going expect it once you have lived it. Life will never be the same....Why do people fall in love?? What is love???

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kameisha,
    I'm sorry that the relationships have not treated you well. You will find the one that will treat you with respect. Unfortunately we have no control over other peoples stupidity sometimes. To me love is...my children! Unconditional love, no matter how you act, no matter what you say, they will always love you! They definitely have my heart:)
    Wish you luck with your future relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have picked the wrong people. I lower my standards or overlook that little feeling in the stomach that lets you know that you need to run.
    Love yourself first and like who you are then
    if someone comes along, he will see a beautiful confident woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kameisha, I have been in your shoes too many times. I am currently married to an older man. He is 9 years older than me and sometimes thinks he knows everything but I put him back in perspective with a loud voice and a little nagging LMAO! After my first husband, when I was 19, did not work, I thought I would never get married again. I put my standards super high and no one could quite measure up but I did not want to be hurt again. About 10 years ago, I met my husband Richard, which I call the old troll. LOL He is short, has a mullet (that he won't part with)lol, is stocky and hairy like a troll. When I first met him, I hated him. He was with another old lady and was such a grumpy booger. I moved away and then came back, he was still around, we got drunk and things started from there. It was not love at first site, I did not want a relationship with him but we moved in together and the love just grew. You never know when love will happen. He irritates the heck out of me most days but I love him and I am glad I stuck it out. My advice would be that you can't really set high standards b/c you don't know when there is a diamond in the rough right in front of you. Just keep doing what you are doing and love will come to you. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete