Friday, October 15, 2010

It may be hard, but we all can manage!

Hello Everyone,
 I have noticed in my time as an online student that no matter what you do, something always try to get in your way. I have a schedule that i follow on a daily basis that starts from 5:30am until i hit the sack at night, but it's like no matter what i do some thing always come up. Being a student and having 4 children is the hardest thing in the world especially when you are working also. I'm trying to hold it together as much as i can but i find myself taking a 2 minute scream every now and then. Hey sometimes you have to let it out!
 Here are some words of wisdom;
 You know we all have our days, some days we get to shine, some days we are on top of the world while other days we are not so Lucky. But I am Thankful for my Life and my ups & downs, because they have taught me to appreciate everyone & everything! Living, Loving, Laughing & Learning!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kameisha,
    I agree with you about how difficult being a mom and a student. I have three children but I'm a stay at home mom which allows me to get a lot of work during the day while my kids are at school. I do have one daughter still home with me but I'm able to work on school work.
    You should be proud that you are able to balance all of that. It will all be worth it in the end:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have your hands full. I admire you for your perseverance.

    ReplyDelete