Hello bloggers, the end is drawing near. One week left for this term in school and i have never been so nervous in my life. Final papers are due at the end of this week and it has been dreadful. I'm not really a great writer and it's not really my thing but this has been a good experience for me. This class alone has help me to see that you cannot just go and write about something and not have the correct information to back it up. Honestly i think the hardest part about writing is trying to find enough sources to back up the information that i was researching. I have read some papers that look like these people have been doing this for years and then when i look at my paper it looks like a fourth grader wrote it!
I honestly think i have stressed myself out about these two papers that i had to write so much it has taken just about all the energy that i had. I always say i refuse to let things stress me out but these papers have been driving me crazy.
I don't think i will be writing for a long while unless it is truly necessary because it's just not me. Don't get me wrong it's nice to write something and then look at the final project to see what you have done is a great felling but i think i might have gray hair because of this.
I totally agree about stressing out with papers that need to be written. I too have trouble finding appropriate resources that back up your paper's topic. All I can say is to keep writing because after a while it will be an easier process. Keep up the good work and wish you the best in your future.
ReplyDeleteUnit 9
ReplyDelete