Saturday, November 27, 2010

I will always be here!

Hello bloggers, Well this is the last week for this term and i hate to say but i didn't do as good as i wanted or needed to. I always try my best to finish something with a bang but this is the first time that i have failed  myself. I have never been so disappointed in my life. For some reason this term started out great and as time went by and i just had way to much to handle at once. I guess I'll just have to try harder next term. But as for everyone else i hope you all did great and congrats on you future success!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kameisha, I am sorry that you did not do as well as you wanted to but this term was a very challenging one. I am sure that a few of us did not do as well as we had wanted to do. Just stay strong and keep your head high and you will do better next time. Thank you for being a great classmate and good luck to you in your future classes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. All we can do is keep our heads up and hope that everything goes smoother next term. I wish you the best of luck in your future classes.

    ReplyDelete